Wednesday 3 October 2007

My 1st Christmas card !!

Hi and welcome to my blog, I am soooooooooo behind this year. We've been really busy on the farm preparing for winter and then I went and ordered some Magnolia Stamps. Big mistake, I can't stop playing with Tilda. Luckily I also ordered Edwin with his little sledge, so today i'm sharing my 1st Christmas card this year!





Papers are by Pink Petticoat, distressed with Moon Shadow inks.


Please bare with me as I get my computor illiterate head around this Blog site things will probably be changing over the next few weeks, but you have to start somewhere!

2 comments:

Linny said...

Well done on starting your Blog. I love this card! Lindax

Sonia said...

Great card Dea, i love these stamps. Looking forward to seeing the next batch. Sonia x